Test & Tune 2023 – June 9, 10, 11
**Must be a Club Member with at least an Associate Membership to participate in Test &Tune**
*Membership Fees: Associate $20 / Full Membership $25
Prices for Test & Tune Weekend
Competitors – $200 per competitor (any day entry)
Pit Crew – $60 per member (weekend price)
*Prepay by e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to put your name, email and pit crew numbers in the message portion of the e-transfer.
- One pit area assigned per paid Race Vehicle
- All campers, trailers, pit vehicle and support equipment for One Race Vehicle must fit into the assigned pit. All other vehicles must be parked in the spectators parking area as space is limited.
- Please respect your fellow racers/campers. If you run a generator please ensure you are not gassing out your fellow campers.
- Place garbage at the cans for pickup and clean your pit before you leave.
- Other than during race times, charges of driving without wearing a helmet may be issued for those vehicles which require it.
- Charges may be laid by the police for drinking alcohol when not in your pit where applicable. No alcohol during race hours.
- NO PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 16 SHALL DRIVE ANY TYPE OF MOTORIZED VEHICLE SUCH AS QUAD, MINIBIKE, OR GOLF CART AT ANY TIME OF DAY. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
Speedwaiver must be completed prior to entry. Once completed, it is good for both Test & Tune 2023 and Dragfest 2023 events.
Follow the link below.