- Rough camping is available to both competitors and spectators. Outhouses will be available.
- $15 per person per night ($30.00 for weekend must be paid upfront with spectators fee. There will be NO refunds)
- The campers gate will now be open at 10 am – 10 pm on Friday and 8 am – 10 pm Saturday
- Max 6 people per site, Friday and Saturday nights only
- Motor-homes and “camper vehicles” will be charged two night’s camping fee if arriving on Friday, one night if arriving on Saturday
- No facilities except outhouses
- Wheelchair accessible outhouses available
- Absolutely no spectator camping on Thursday or Sunday nights
- No alcoholic consumption outside of your campsite … This will be enforced!
- Absolutely no glass containers allowed
Camping – $15.00 per night per person
Spectator Fees – Friday – $10.00, Saturday – $20,00 and Sunday – $20.00
Judge your weekend expenses according to the listed pricing. The weekend spectators and camping must be paid in full upon arrival.