TEST N TUNE
June 13-14 2020
July 11-12 2020
- Pre registration forms for this event are available at DC Performance or Excalibur in Thunder Bay or call Darlene McArthur in Terrace Bay at 823-1444.
- Price is $200 to pre register or $250 at the gate.
- Cost for Full Car Club Member $175 with membership card (to be shown at the time of payment) or $225 at the gate.
- Be sure to pre register at DC Automotive or Excalibur
- This is a club event so lets send out a positive message to any spectators.
- Have a great time and we will see you at the Track
DRAG FEST AUGUST LONG WEEKEND
JULY 31st to AUGUST 2nd 2020 Come celebrate Dragfest with us
Back by popular demand ”Nissan Titan Quick 16”
THE MAIN COMPETITORS GATE WILL OPEN AT 4 PM SHARP ON THURSDAY JULY 30th . PLEASE PLAN YOUR ARRIVAL ACCORDINGLY
Pricing: $250.00 per competitor, any day entry
$60.00 per pit crew member
Nissan Titan Quick 16 Race
- Price – an additional $100.00 will be charged to the competitors of the Quick 16
- QUICK 16 is following all rules that apply to the E.T. of each individual vehicle entered as NHRA rulebook.
- Delay Boxes can be used while testing for and during the competition for the Quick 16
- On Friday the last session of Super Pro will be the first session of qualifying for the QUICK 16.
- At the end of the day Friday results of this run will be posted at the Tech Shack.
- On Saturday there will be two more chances to qualify in Super Pro to move up, or get into the field which would consist of 16 cars plus 2 alternatives.
- Qualifying runs for the Quick 16 are the last time trial on Friday and the second and third time trial on Saturday
- The results for Saturdays time trials will be posted ( after each run if possible ) in the Tech Shack.
- On Sunday there will be one more final time trial to determine the final ladder. The top 16 qualify, the alternatives move back to Super Pro. The time trial they did for the Quick 16 will be considered their time for the finals .
- In case of rain the ladder will be built on the way you qualify.
- Proposed ladder for the Quick 16 will be competition ladder 1 vs 16, 2 vs 15 and so on. Any cars found breaking after Quick 16 entry will not have spots filled, it will be a competition bye within the ladder.
- What you dial on your car is up to you!
- Good Luck!