August long test-n-tune
JULY30th Gate opens at 4 pm , Tech opens at 6 pm THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY BEFORE 4 PM SO PLEASE PLAN YOUR TRAVEL ACCORDINGLY. THIS EVENT WILL ONLY BE CANCELLED IF THE GOVERNMENT PUTS THE PROVINCE ON LOCKDOWN.
DUE TO THE COVOID 19 VIRUS THERE WILL BE CHANGES TO OUR TEST N TUNE RULES
THERE WILL BE NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED. EACH PIT WILL BE ALLOWED THE ONE DRIVER AND 3 PIT CREW MEMBERS ONLY
PIT AREAS WILL BE CLEARLY MARKED . YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS ARE STRONGLY SUGGESTED WHEN LEAVING YOUR PIT
THERE WILL BE NO FIRES ALLOWED AS WE ARE NOT APPLYING FOR A FIRE PERMIT FOR THIS EVENT
- REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN WEDNESDAY JULY 15 UNTIL TUESDAY JULY 2 7 AT 6:00 PM BY CALLING DARLENE McARTHUR @ 807 823 1444. YOU WILL NEED TO STATE YOUR NAME, WHETHER YOU ARE A CAR / TRUCK OR BIKE / SNOW MACHINE AND PREVIOUS NUMBER IF KNOWN. PLUS YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Price is $250.00 for members/associate members to pre register , $275.00 for new members.Registration is to be e-transfered to email@example.com
THE FIRST ” PAID” 90 RACERS ARE IN. There will be no exceptions. You are not considered registered until the e-transfer has gone through. There will be absolutely no gate entries.
As other race tracks are trying to make up for loss of income they are charging their pit crews $15.00 per night per person. Our Club has decided not to do this as some have been laid off due to the virus. There will be a box at the tech building for donations. If you can afford it feel free to donate. Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.
- THERE WILL BE A GAMBLERS RACE . MORE INFO TO FOLLOW
WE KNOW THINGS WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT THEN WHAT WE ARE USED TO BUT IF CHANGE IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO BURN RUBBER THEN SO BE IT. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
SUPERIOR CLASSICS CAR CLUB WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE TOWNSHIP OF TERRACE BAY FOR SUPPORTING US IN PUTTING THIS EVENT ON.
DRAG FEST AUGUST LONG WEEKEND
DUE TO THE COVOID PANADEMIC DRAGFEST 2020 HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN CANCELLED. S MAKE PLANS TO RETURN TO DRAGFEST 2021
JULY 31st to AUGUST 2nd 2020 Come celebrate Dragfest with us
Back by popular demand ”Nissan Titan Quick 16”
THE MAIN COMPETITORS GATE WILL OPEN AT 4 PM SHARP ON THURSDAY JULY 30th . PLEASE PLAN YOUR ARRIVAL ACCORDINGLY
Pricing: $250.00 per competitor, any day entry
$60.00 per pit crew member
Nissan Titan Quick 16 Race
- Price – an additional $100.00 will be charged to the competitors of the Quick 16
- QUICK 16 is following all rules that apply to the E.T. of each individual vehicle entered as NHRA rulebook.
- Delay Boxes can be used while testing for and during the competition for the Quick 16
- On Friday the last session of Super Pro will be the first session of qualifying for the QUICK 16.
- At the end of the day Friday results of this run will be posted at the Tech Shack.
- On Saturday there will be two more chances to qualify in Super Pro to move up, or get into the field which would consist of 16 cars plus 2 alternatives.
- Qualifying runs for the Quick 16 are the last time trial on Friday and the second and third time trial on Saturday
- The results for Saturdays time trials will be posted ( after each run if possible ) in the Tech Shack.
- On Sunday there will be one more final time trial to determine the final ladder. The top 16 qualify, the alternatives move back to Super Pro. The time trial they did for the Quick 16 will be considered their time for the finals .
- In case of rain the ladder will be built on the way you qualify.
- Proposed ladder for the Quick 16 will be competition ladder 1 vs 16, 2 vs 15 and so on. Any cars found breaking after Quick 16 entry will not have spots filled, it will be a competition bye within the ladder.
- What you dial on your car is up to you!
- Good Luck!