Test & Tune 2023 – June 9, 10, 11
**Must be a Club Member with at least an Associate Membership to participate in Test &Tune**
*Membership Fees: Associate $20 / Full Membership $25
Prices for Test & Tune Weekend
Competitors – $200 per competitor (any day entry)
Pit Crew – $60 per member (weekend price)
*Prepay by e-transfer to: email@example.com
Be sure to put your name, email and pit crew numbers in the message portion of the e-transfer.
- One pit area assigned per paid Race Vehicle
- All campers, trailers, pit vehicle and support equipment for One Race Vehicle must fit into the assigned pit. All other vehicles must be parked in the spectators parking area as space is limited.
- Please respect your fellow racers/campers. If you run a generator please ensure you are not gassing out your fellow campers.
- Place garbage at the cans for pickup and clean your pit before you leave.
- Other than during race times, charges of driving without wearing a helmet may be issued for those vehicles which require it.
- Charges may be laid by the police for drinking alcohol when not in your pit where applicable. No alcohol during race hours.
- NO PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 16 SHALL DRIVE ANY TYPE OF MOTORIZED VEHICLE SUCH AS QUAD, MINIBIKE, OR GOLF CART AT ANY TIME OF DAY. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
Speedwaiver must be completed prior to entry. Once completed, it is good for both Test & Tune 2023 and Dragfest 2023 events.
Follow the link below.
The Superior Classics Car Club 2023 memberships are now due
A general membership is only $20 and a full membership $25 which includes voting privileges and emails.
*Be sure to include your NAME and your EMAIL address in the message section of the transfer.
Thanks again for supporting our club!
Meeting to take place at the Terrace Bay Council Chambers at 7p.m or you can attend by zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 963 800 8026
One tap mobile
The George Jeffrey Childrens Centre was pleased with a “just before Christmas” donation of $1000 from the Superior Classics Car Club. These funds will help support their great cause. Pictured here with the centre’s Stephanie Paxton are club members Ray Gionet, Darren Riley and Dan Riley.
The Superior Classics Car Club stopped by the Tbaytel Tamarack House in Thunder Bay to continue the gift of giving by donating $2500 to help with their much needed services.
Photo L/R Accepting on behalf of the TTH is Andrea Docherty, representing Club Members Mark Weijak, Dan Riley, Ray Gionet, Darren Riley and David McConnell and Alexis Berry from TTH.
Photo by Lindsay Doran-Bonk.
The Superior Classics Car Club continued the gift of giving by making a donation to the Thunder Bay Regional Heath Sciences Foundation in the amount of $2500! (Photo from L/R) Accepting the Cheque on behalf of the Foundation is Katelyn Fletcher, Club members Mark Weijak, Dan Riley, Ray Gionet, Darren Riley and Athena Kreiner accepting also for the Foundation. Photo credit Lindsay Doran-Bonk
Jim Collins, representing the Superior Classics Car Club, presents a cheque for $750.00 to Colin Reed, President of the Marathon Rod & Gun Club.
The Superior Classics Car Club recently donated to the Manitouwadge Animal Shelter. In the photo Jim Collins, representing the Superior Classics Car Club, presents a cheque for $750.00 to Deb MacNeill, representing the Manitouwadge Animal Shelter.
The Superior Classics Car Club made a $2000 donation to the North Shore Harvest Cupboard Food Bank, a very worthwhile group that helps out our communities in time of need.
Gathered for the presentation are Darlene McArthur, Anne Marie Bourgeault, Aida McParland, Ray Gionet, Catharine Riley and Dan Riley
The Superior Classics Car Club made a donation in the amount of $2500 to the McCausland Hospital Auxillary. The Donation was made possible from the Test & Tunes held during the summer. In the photo Left to right Anne Dodd, Cheryl Kostecki, Lyn Kennedy, Dan Riley, Barb Hopper, Ann Querry, John Zwir, Betty Ellsworth, Ray Gionet and Darlene McArthur.
Photograph by V. Gramatowski